Mittwoch, August 02, 2006

Parkside

That's where I'm living. The house. The documentary is only slowly making progress, but you'll be the first to find out when it's ready, and I have to finish it before I leave. But who cares, we're all having a good time, drinking in the Park on the bridge across the lake (though it's too dark to see the water), hanging out at the house, watching films, going to bars and karaoke. It all feels like being on school trip, a very long one, where it's no problem to get hold of alcohol and everything else we need. The teacher, or manager (Minami-san), pops in every now and then to remind everyone to be quiet. And to only smoke in the smoking room. Well more photos of my housmates to follow, or on the photoblog, and loads of good stories in the documentary. I present the Parkside bike gang: Stephen (UK), Joel and Ravvi (Oz).

And now I've gotta go, gonna climb Mount Fuji tonight, will hopefully get to the top tomorrow for the sunrise, so more to tell and maybe a few nice photos when I get back!

Keine Kommentare: