Freitag, Mai 12, 2006

Abschied Tegel

The last photo of me and Maren at the airport Tegel. I decided to switch to English from now on, as I will send the address of this blog to some people who might not be too happy with having to learn German just to read this. Anyways, I not going to go into the details, it was sad enough, having to leave her standing there. After that, I obviously had almost completely unpack my rucksack, because the very efficient German customs officer couldn't see enough on her screen, i.e. my laptop, camera, hard-drive, cable collection looked somehow dangerous. It only took me about 15 minutes to fit it all back. And surprisingly enough I didn't even miss my flight.

Well, on the plane, dry sandwich, crossing the alps, Milan Malpensa, which is about as much a part of Milan, as Lübeck of Hamburg, Stansted of London or for that matter, Narita of Tokyo, as I found out later. Milan, boring, 2 hours, fast forward, next plane, at 15:20, here customs weren't intersted at all in my rucksack, even though I'm sure they couldn't tell at all what kind of bomb-making materials or guns for that matter were hidden between all the technology.

A plane full of Japanese, maybe 10 out 300 are not Asian. Might have been some Chinese in between, I'm not very good at spotting the differences. Choice of Italian and Japanese food. I figure there's going to be more than enough Japanese food in Japan, so I went for the Italian. For more photos, just click on the link on the right, that's my Photo-Blog. I think I'll manage to put some on there tonight. For now there's not much new stuff there. During the whole flight, the sun doesn't go down at all, I guess we're too high up, feels a bit like Lappland...well, maybe not quite, but you know what I mean. Then I went to sleep, at least for a bit.

Keine Kommentare: